Staša Tome, Ph.D.
Prirodoslovni muzej Slovenije
Slovenian Museum of Natural History
Prešernova cesta 20, p. o. box 290, SI - 1001 Ljubljana, Slovenia
T: (00 386 1) 241 09 48
F: (00 386 1) 241 09 53
- Doctor of Biological Sciences
- communication and interpretation of cultural heritage (preparation of exhibitions and programs for all categories of visitors, the implementation of programs for visitors, preparation of teaching materials, literary, educational and popular-scientific publications, project manager of the new permanent exhibition, work with people with special needs)
- partly responsible for contacts with the public,
- coordinates the volunteer work at the Natural History Museum of Slovenia
Prizes and awards
- Valvasor Award in 2003 for the exhibition Snakes - why are we afraid of?!?
- Valvasor Award for 2007, the original implementation of the exhibition Secrets of the forest
- Valvasor Award in 2011 for the exhibition Mysterious Death of the young Leonora